Late last night or early this morning, depending on where you live, No I.D. took a picture of the the tracklist for Common’s upcoming The Dreamer, The Believer. Every track is produced by No I.D., and the three songs we have heard so far, “Ghetto Dreams“, “Blue Sky“, and “So Sweet“, indicate that this could be one of the best albums of the year. The Dreamer, The Believer drops December 20th. Watch the cover artwork after the jump.
………………………………………………………..
$ € ® © ♂ ™ ♀ ♫ ✝ ✡ ♛ $
mercredi 16 novembre 2011
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
MaLife Kim Kardashian ... à Abidjan ce 19 Janvier #eventMalife
-
Écoutez Enough Said, le nouveau single de la défunte Aaliyah, en collaboration avec le rappeur Drake. Vous avez bien lu : voici un nou...
-
EXCLUSIF Benoît Poelvoorde et Benoît Mariage Frères de sang en Afrique ! // 08-03-2012 Lorsque nous avons rencontré Benoit Mariage ...
-
IF YOU' RE NEAR TO MONTREAL , DON'T FORGET 2CHAINZ!!! NEW CONTEST: 2 CHAINZ - 2 TICKETS I WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO 2 CHAINZ C...
-
@MissKeriBaby - Keri Hilson West Africa, I'm coming to Ivory Coast at the end of November!! Check kerihilson.com --details @ http://ker...



0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire